The OKC IIBA chapter enjoys an ongoing relationship with employers of business analysts. This partnership provides organizations with effective ways of improving their business analysis practices.
As a corporate member of OKC IIBA you enrich the skills of your staff and contribute to the climate of business success in Oklahoma City. Professional development is designed to address three main areas—individual skills business analysis, management and leadership, and establishing corporate centers of excellence.
- Staff participation in monthly OKC IIBA training
- Planning a corporate staff path for certification
- Co-sponsorship of OKC IIBA learning events
- Establishing a corporate center of excellence
When you join the OKC IIBA you become a member of a vibrant local community of business analysts. As your local chapter, we provide relevant and timely professional development to support business analysts in working in any field. With close ties to the international association, OKC IIBA promotes global standards of excellence in business.
- Clear guidance and mentoring on your path to either Business Analysis Excellence, as well as Certification
- Networking with other professionals in the field
- Learning materials and tips from certified Business Analysts
- Experiences with hot topics for Business Analysts